Software Engineer (Back-End I Python)
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Develop and maintain backend systems using Python, FastAPI/Django and related technologies.
● Implement and maintain Docker containers for deployment and scaling of backend services.
● Design and implement message queue systems using Rabbitmq/kafka.
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to backend systems and infrastructure.
● Work collaboratively with other team members to design and implement microservice architecture.
● Develop automated scripts to improve efficiency and reliability of backend systems.
● Conduct API testing and ensure the functionality and performance of backend services.
● Understanding of the threading and multiprocessing of python.
● Strong understanding of OOP, data structure and algorithms.
● Strong understanding of system design concepts.
● Strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline(e.g. Github actions, Jenkins).
● Well knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Experience in relational databases (PostgreSQL) and Non-relational databases (MongoDB is preferable).
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
● Knowledge of Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch and Kubernetes is a plus.
● Have experience in writing Unit test, end-to-end test, Cron jobs and Background tasks.
● Good time-management skills and team player.
● Strong analytical skills, problem-solving aptitude, and good communication skills.
(Good to have):
● Basic knowledge of Machine Learning, specifically NLP
● Experience in Machine Learning project through university thesis or pet project.
● Knowledge of ML frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow
Education: B.Sc. in CSE/CS/ICT (or related field) from any reputed university of Bangladesh
- At least 4+ years experience in Python.
- Must have 3+ years experience in well known web application frameworks (e.g. Django, FastAPI) and REST API.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Public holidays as gazette by the Govt. and organization’s decision
- Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Prayer room facility
- Recreation facility: Table Tennis
- Friendly Work Environment
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application deadline: November 05, 2023
Application Link: Apply Now