Senior DevOps Engineer
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience in production-grade DevOps engineering.
- Design, build, and automate new solutions centered around the Kubernetes container.
- Utilize DevOps technologies for efficient continuous integration, deployment, and delivery employing best-in-class monitoring and self-healing techniques.
- Writing scripts to develop, maintain, improve services for delivering cutting-edge Dev/Ops functionality/infrastructure/environment that enables our engineers to build, release, and operate their software development projects.
- Collaborate with our networking, infrastructure, and deployment teams in deploying, maintaining and administering software infrastructure.
- Building and maintaining continuous integration systems in Jenkins.
- Developing internal tools and workflows for large development teams.
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems.
- Monitoring in EFK, ELK, Kubernetes health and KPIs and maintaining production-grade SLA for standard IT Operation.
- Solid understanding of web application development and deployment process
- SOAP and REST API
- Should have scripting experience in the following languages/Tools: Python, Groovy, Bash
- Experience of building and maintaining software infrastructure using Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Helm, Dashboard.
- Strong experience with Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience with NGINX, Apache, Tomcat based web servers
- Advanced use-cases of NGINX as Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer, etc.
- SQL, Relational DB (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) & Non-relational DB Knowledge (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Working experience of different K8s tools like helm, dashboard etc.
- Proven work experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, and Docker compose.
- Strong understanding about Microservice Architecture and microservice deployments.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with OS and hardware-level optimizations.
- Working knowledge of automation tools (Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt/etc.).
- Strong understanding in code repository systems such as Gitlab, Bitbucket, and Git workflows etc.
- Strong communication skills with different stakeholders and users of the k8s clusters.
- Experience of using GCP, Azure, and AWS for managing k8 clusters.
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT or related field
Experience: Minimum 3-5 year(s) experience as DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Public holidays as gazette by the Govt. and organization’s decision
- Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Prayer room facility
- Recreation facility
- Friendly Work Environment
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application deadline: November 05, 2023
Application Link: Apply Now