• Creates and executes multiple project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop project scope document based on project charters, plans and associated communications documents.
• Take on role of Business Analyst when required
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes Company’s exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from project teams, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects.
• Conduct project post analyses and create recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Manage project budget.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Raise Appropriation Requests for expenses and obtains appropriate approvals
• Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
• Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
• Facilitates team and meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Collaborate with IT Resource Managers for project resource allocation
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and ensure proper follow through.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
• Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Innovator’s career interests.
• Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Leads internal teams/task forces
• Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Problem Solving & Decision Making:
• Evaluates situations using multiple sources of information
• Requires complex judgment based on advanced analytical thought
• Requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop ground-breaking solutions
• Excellent Communication skills, including the development and maintenance of relationships
• Experience in Project Management (Strong preference for Agile project management background)
• Experience in the financial industry
• Proven ability to communicate with clients at all levels in all formats: verbal, presentation, email, written documents
• Strong personality, with ability to drive projects through to completion on time and to budget
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task to meet business objectives
• High analytical skills
• Outstanding organization skills and problem solving – ability to quickly solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to provide direction to implementation teams through leadership and example
• Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, MS Project, Jira, Asana and understanding of project management methodologies.
• Ability to work and operate within a matrix reporting line structure, depending on the nature of the project assigned.
• Ability to influence
• Must have very good problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Must have mentality to implement the software solutions in client side.
• Should be a very good team player and work for team’s delivery deadline.
• Should be very willing to prepare necessary documentations.
• Must have CAN DO ATTITUDE and should be self-motivated and quick learner.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Education: B.Sc. /M.Sc. in CS/CSE/IT/EEE
Experience: At least 05 – 08 years in Project Management
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
• Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
• Festival Bonus: 2
• Salary review: Yearly
• Mobile Allowance
• Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
• Health Insurance
• Performance Bonus
• Friendly Work Environment
• Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022