No of Vacancy-(01)
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Assessing and analyzing technical documents, terms of reference.
- Participate in the design and implementation of application features for large web and desktop applications.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definitions, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other team members in an agile environment.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Learn and display how products would add value to respective businesses.
- Collaborate with the team in brainstorming sessions and create new products.
- Mentoring junior software engineers.
- Keeping line manager updated by informing regular work activities.
- Provide post-live 2nd level support as required.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of professional experience using Python with a solid foundation in object-oriented analysis and design
- Professional experience in Django framework with Unit testing
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Strong understanding of Python data structures like list, set, dict etc. and solid understanding of their time and space complexity
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Experience in service-oriented architectures (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in API design and documentation
- SQL and RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL) with ORM
- Experience with Linux and cloud computing platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience with Git, Docker
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per company policy
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Send your CV to email@example.com or upload here
|Job Category||Sr. Software Engineer (Python)|