- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defects or issues densities.
- Participate in risk management meetings and evaluations.
- Validate conformity of internal standards.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and product manager to understand requirements, specifications, and company policies in regard to product development.
- Verify that all product pieces and components are functioning in accordance with the blueprints and design plans.
- Analyze testing data to determine areas where a product can be improved or modified to better meet the needs of customers.
- Document all proceedings and tests and guarantee that classified information remains secure and confidential within the developed system.
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Carry out security testing, stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Check the consistency of the developed applications across devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/CSE/ICT (or related field) from any reputed University
- At least 3 – 5 years of work experience in relevant field in any renowned software company
- Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle;
- Different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests.
- Good communication skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of SQL to extract data for tests, XML, and web services.
- Capable of using Source Code Repositories.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Waterfall development process.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: October 15, 2023
Application Link: Apply Now
|Job Category||Software Quality Assurance Engineer|