No of Vacancy-(03)
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Work collaboratively with DevOps Engineers and Software Developers.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Understanding and troubleshooting systems, networks and identify root causes.
- Maintain and supervise the inventory.
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches.
- Provide Helpdesk and on-site technical support.
- Regular updating of incidents logged on the Incident Management system, providing end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreement.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact, and escalation where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years of professional working experience in following areas:
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux and Windows based environments.
- Administration and performance tuning of application stacks.
- Monitoring systems.
- Solid networking knowledge
- Skill on Docker/Kubernetes, TCP/IP and Server Management will be an added advantage
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per company policy
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload here
|Job Category||Software Support Engineer|