No of Vacancy-(01)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defects or issues densities.
- Participate in risk management meetings and evaluations.
- Validate conformity of internal standards.
- Operate testing software and work with colleagues (e.g. developers and product managers) to create parameters and comparison data for improved accuracy.
- Collaborate with other departmental professionals to understand client requirements, specifications and company policies in regard to product development.
- Verify that all product pieces and components are functioning as they should and in compliance with blueprints and carefully engineered design plans.
- Analyze testing data to determine areas where a product can be improved or modified to better meet the needs of customers.
- Resolve problems in a way that honors the company’s integrity, benefits the consumer and creates a higher quality product in the end.
- Present report findings, suggestions and detailed data to executive management in an informative manner to help them make better decisions regarding a product’s function and purpose.
- Document all proceedings and tests and guarantee that classified information remains secure and confidential.
- Analyze requirements and prepare a query list. If requirements are incomplete, ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Conduct exploratory testing.
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc., during test planning meetings.
- BSc. in CSE/CS/ICT (or related field) from any reputed university of Bangladesh.
- At least 3 – 5 year(s) of experience in relevant field
- Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests, what information to include in the daily status reports, prioritize and estimate task execution.
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders as well as work closely with the dev team – from reproducing the reported issue and emphasizing the fix for critical bugs to understanding how the bug has been fixed.
- Programming skills are always a plus including coding, basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests, XML, general web development skills, and web service.
- Capable of using Source Code Repositories.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: 25 May, 2021
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|