No of Vacancy – 01
The central focus of the QA Engineer is to inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle. Depending on the product, QA Engineers may use different criteria to check the quality, such as functionality, durability, safety and speed.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Perform API testing
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defects or issues densities.
- Understand and Comprehend the requirements, specifications and policies in regard to product development.
- Verify that all product pieces and components are functioning in accordance with the blueprints and design plans.
- Analyze testing data to determine areas where a product can be improved or modified to better meet the needs of customers.
- Document all proceedings and tests and guarantee that classified information remains secure and confidential within the developed system.
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Create different types of testing reports for different types of testing
- Carry out security testing, stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Check the consistency of the developed applications across devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Perform R&D to identify the scope of test ideas that may scale up the output level.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Management
- BSc/M.Sc. in CSE/CS/ICT (or related field) from any reputed University in Bangladesh
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests.
- Good communication skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Should have good knowledge of different test tools and frameworks. i.e. Appium, TestNG, Maven, Junit, Selenium, Apache JMeter, Postman, OWASP ZAP.
- Should have good knowledge of different management tools. i.e., Asana, clockify etc.
- Knowledge on programming languages like, Python, Java or C++…
- Capable of using Source Code Repositories and git.
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum/Waterfall development process.
- At least 2 – 5 year(s) of relevant experience in the relevant field
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: 15 June, 2022