No of Vacancy-(01)
- Study requirement documents, engineering research papers, writeups, blog posts regularly/on demand, implement them if required, and build bootstrap codes/jetpacks for the developers.
- Collaborate in crafting and proposing technology solutions that clarify how we can bring values to address critical business challenges faced by customers.
- Prepare and maintain below documentations with support of business, product, security, technical operations & developers:
- Technical Requirement
- Software architecture and design specification
- UML Diagrams
- Product Roadmaps
- Source Code Documentation
- API Documentation
- UX Design documentation
- User Documentation, etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of background in Software Development & Engineering
- Solid understanding of data flows, engineering principles and technical diagrams
- Technical documentation writing and UML Diagrams
- Excellent proficiency in English- can use language flexibly and effectively for technological and professional purposes
- Experience in:
- One of the OOP Languages: Python, Java or C#
- Web Application Framework: Django or Node.js or .Net Core
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per company policy
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload here
|Job Category||Software Engineer|