Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer (.Net FullStack)
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement new features using C#.Net Core technology with Angular.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to solid principles and other standard clean code architectures.
- Clear understanding of SDLC Life Cycle
- Clear understandings on Oracle & MSSQL database
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to continuously improve your skills.
- Experienced in version control, Agile processes
- Strong programming skills and a deep understanding of software development principles.
- Proficiency in database design and development.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Good communication skills to effectively work within a team and interact with stakeholders.
Education: B.Sc. / M.Sc. in CSE or relevant fields
Experience: 2 – 6 years’ experience in C#.Net Core development.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Public holidays as gazette by the Govt. and organization’s decision
- Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Prayer room facility
- Recreation facility: Table Tennis
- Friendly Work Environment
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application deadline: November 05, 2023
Application Link: Apply Now