No of Vacancy – 01
- Requirement Analysis, design and development of software according to SDLC.
- Design and implement client projects by analyzing system requirements.
- Designing and developing complex web-based applications.
- Develop all parts of the system including the core and GUIs based on clients’ requirements
- Perform code review, Unit Testing.
- Follow established standards and processes to deliver quality software.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with companies and clients’ quality, process and documentation requirements.
- BSc. in CSE/CS/ICT (or related field) from any reputed University in Bangladesh
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Must have 3-5 years of professional experience in applications development using C#, ASP.Net Core and/or ASP.Net.
- Must have experience with Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, and bootstrap.
- Must have experience with RESTful API design and development on .Net Stack.
- Experience with popular Relational Databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Experience with writing complex queries, stored procedures, and triggers on MS SQL Server/Oracle.
- Experience with Entity Framework Core and/or Entity Framework.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Should know the software development methodologies and design patterns like DDD, MVC, and TDD.
- Must have very good problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Must have the mentality to implement the software solutions on the client side.
- Must follow the standard architecture and guidelines of coding.
- Should be a very good team player and work for achieving the team’s delivery deadline.
- Must have CAN-DO ATTITUDE and should be a self-motivated and quick learner.
- Must have Fluency in written and spoken English along with good communication skills.
Must have 3-5 years of professional experience in application development.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: 15 June 2022