Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Need to know basic network & network security.
- Monitor and analyse the network traffic & Logs through SIEM & other tools.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from members regarding notifications and any cyber incidents they may be experiencing.
- Add, remove, or update IP addresses and domains for security reasons.
- Need to work on DLP & PAM
- Need to work various tools like, Core Impact Pro (Core Security), Nessus Professional (Tenable), Burp suite Professional (PortSwigger), Acunetix Premium (Invicti Security), Apex SQL Audit Quest Software), Security Scorecard.
- Prevent a security attack.
- Incident response
- Threat hunting
- Accredited CEH/ ECSA/OCSP.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in management of IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, and other security products
- Should have expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal levels of supervision or oversight.
- Adherence to security policies.
Education: Bachelor in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent
Experience: At least 03 years’ experience in incident handling, security testing of a custom-developed web application, data center, perimeter penetration, etc.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Public holidays as gazette by the Govt. and organization’s decision
- Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Prayer room facility
- Recreation facility: Table Tennis
- Friendly Work Environment
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
Application Link: Click Here