Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop software following Agile/Waterfall methodology.
- Prepare required documentation for the software.
- Assist the SQA team to prepare test cases.
- Communicate with Business Analysts/Product Managers on a regular basis to ensure the software is being developed as per the specifications.
- Communicate with the client’s technical team to know the integration approach and hosting environment.
- Report the progress of work to the Product Manager and Line Manager regularly.
- Execute multiple projects at a time ensuring on-time deliveries.
- Implement “Change Requests” in “developed and live applications.
- Develop, refine and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Learn and display how products would add value to respective businesses.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Must have experience with Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, and bootstrap.
- Must have experience with RESTful and SOAP API design and development on .Net Stack.
- Experience with popular Relational Databases like MS SQL Server/Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, and triggers on MS SQL Server/Oracle.
- Experience with Entity Framework Core and/or Entity Framework.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, DevOps, Contiguous Integration & Continues Delivery).
- Experience with software development methodologies like Agile/Waterfall.
- Should have knowledge of design patterns like DDD, MVC, MVVM, TDD, MVVM, Singleton, Observable, Decorator, Factory etc.
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Must have a very good problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Must have the mentality to implement the software solutions in the client side.
- Must follow the standard architecture and guidelines of coding.
- Should be a very good team player and work for team’s delivery deadline.
- Should be very willing to prepare software development related documentations.
- Must have CAN DO ATTITUDE and should be self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
Education: B.Sc. in CS/CSE/IT/EEE from any reputed universities.
Must have 5 – 8 years of professional experience in applications development using C#, ASP.Net Core, and/or ASP.Net, Java.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022