No of Vacancy- (01)
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
• Perform manual and automated testing.
• Identify, record, document and track bugs.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defects or issues densities.
• Participate in risk management meetings and evaluations.
• Validate conformity of internal standards.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and product manager to understand requirements, specifications and company policies in regard to product development.
• Verify that all product pieces and components are functioning in accordance with the blueprints and design plans.
• Analyze testing data to determine areas where a product can be improved or modified to better meet the needs of customers.
• Document all proceedings and tests and guarantee that classified information remains secure and confidential within the developed system.
• Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
• Carry out security testing, stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
• Check consistency of the developed applications across devices, browsers, and operating systems.
• Any other tasks as assigned by Management
• B.Sc in CSE/CS/ICT (or related field) from any reputed university of Bangladesh
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques.
• Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests.
• Good communication skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders.
• Basic knowledge on SQL to extract data for tests, XML and web services.
• Capable of using Source Code Repositories.
• Working experience in Agile/Scrum/Waterfall development process.
• At least 3 – 5 year(s) of relevant experience in the relevant field
• Festival Bonus: 2
• Mobile Allowance
• Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
• Health Insurance
• Performance Bonus
• Friendly Work Environment
• Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: 31 January, 2022
Giga Tech Ltd.
SAM Tower (Level-7), House# 4, Road# 22, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212
GIGA TECH is a futuristic technology & solution company of BEXIMCO group. Beximco, the largest private sector group in Bangladesh founded in the 1970’s. Giga Tech, a B2B venture of Beximco Group, enables transformation in the public and private sector in everyday doing business through our R&D, solution design, software, device and service. Our goal is to enable the continuous advancement of our clients’ business through enabling innovation, efficiency, security and robustness in their organizations through sustainable design, advanced technology and effective solution.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|