Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or multiple projects at the same time.
- Own project goals, leveraging expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Organize new challenges and drive business results.
- Use best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and
deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- Drive end results of the project as a representative of the business.
- Work closely with the Customer, Sales Team and Engineers to define a project scope and objectives for project
- Prepare, maintain, and submit clear and concise activity/progress reports and time recording/management
- Assess project risk potentials and discover potential problems before they occur.
- Apply a proactive approach in routinely tracking the project participant progress against project goals.
- Define, teach, and enforce the use of good project management practices such as techniques in resolving
complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are documented, monitored and controlled.
- Identify and where required amends the approach to the context and constraints of each project.
- Improve their own and their teams; skills through lessons-learned reviews at project completion.
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential
problems are looming.
- Articulate problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been
properly addressed and closed.
- Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential
customer escalation issues.
- Proactively follow escalation and change control processes.
- Own all management reports on a given engagement.
- Promote good working relationships across a project, cultivating the people skills needed to develop trust and
communication among all of a project’s & stakeholder.
- PMP certification strongly preferred, CSM and PRINCE2 is a plus.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root
- Experience of implementation of Infrastructure and Technical Service, especially Service management and
- Experience in Software and/or other IT service related projects is a plus.
Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISIO, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Education: M.Sc. / B.Sc. in CSE, ICT or relevant area.
Experience: At least 5-7 year(s) of project management experience – preferably from a banks or financial services
or standard project management practice-oriented software development environment.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: November 20, 2023
Application Link: Apply Now
|Job Category||Project Manager|