- Design and build Android & iOS mobile applications that integrate with cloud services and on-device SDKs.
- Engage in the full product development lifecycle from ideation through delivery and support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agree upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/CSE/ICT (or related field) from any reputed University
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in mobile app development in Android & iOS in any renowned software company
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent knowledge of core Java, Object C, XML, Swift
- Experience in ANT, Gradle, and other build systems + dependency management
- Good Knowledge of Android and iOS SDKs and common libraries
- Experience in cross-platform app development in Flutter
- Experience in Kotlin & SDK development
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services, Android Studio, Xcode & Git
- Experienced in developing advanced applications triggering device APIs such as TouchID, Address Book, GPS, Camera, and more
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills & communication capability in English
- Good team player, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- JAVA, Kotlin, XML, ANT, Gradle, Android and iOS SDKs, RESTful web services, Android Studio, Xcode, Git, MongoDB, Oracle DB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
|Job Category||Android, IOS Developer|