Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
• Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as project coordinator and assistant to the COO/ Partner with the COO to manage, develop, research, and execute assigned projects
• Serve as point of contact between departments the COO.
• Respond to inquiries with little to no supervision.
• Proactively manage project workflows and timelines, ensuring all elements are organized and progressing to predetermined deliverable dates
• Monitor progress and achievements of next steps, communicating results to appropriate parties
• Ensure success of key projects by independently tracking follow-up items across multiple stakeholders
• Solve complex problems by analyzing and compiling data, determining the best approach, and preparing reports and recommendations
• Maintain a learning and growth mindset, consistently identifying ways to improve processes and create efficiencies
• Organize and leverage the COO’s time effectively; handle detailed meeting coordination, drive and execute strategic calendaring
• Facilitate various internal meetings by scheduling, creating meeting agendas, note taking, providing timely meeting minutes, and appropriately following up on deliverables.
• Prepare the COO for meetings by proactively drafting consistent and relevant briefs prior to meetings and events; researching companies, participants, locations, and other aspects as necessary in advance
• Process all incoming and outgoing information; to the right team members, ensure follow-up
• Establish a communications cadence as needed based on COO’s current goals and priorities; prepare “weekly prep” for the COO and send reminders on high priority items daily
• Maintain positive, collaborative relationships with people across the organization to ensure success of the operations division
• All other duties as assigned by the COO.
• Excellent written, verbal, technological and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and independently prioritize.
• Experience with event planning and execution.
• Ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an understanding of prioritization of workload and a sense of urgency in performing tasks and executing deliverables.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google applications and have the ability to learn other web-based applications and programs.
• Able to collect and organize data.
• Able to interact effectively with senior management, and maintain utmost professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
• English medium background is preferable
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Human Resources Management, Nonprofit Management, Business or related field is required. Masters preferred.
• At least 02 – 03 years of related experience providing project support/business analyst.
• Experience supporting C-Suite level executives, a plus.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
• Salary: Negotiable
• Other Benefits:
• Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
• Festival Bonus: 2
• Salary review: Yearly
• Mobile Allowance
• Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
• Health Insurance
• Performance Bonus
• Friendly Work Environment
• Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022