We are looking for Executive Business Partner to provide high-level confidential support to the Managing Director by providing a full secretarial and administrative service. Ensuring that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
Vacancy – 01
- Act as the first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the Managing Director.
- Proactively manage and coordinate the Managing Director’s diary, schedule, and calendar by prioritizing and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefings are prepared and provided.
- Participate in meetings of the Senior Management Team by drafting and collating reports, preparing manageable agendas, taking minutes, and following up on action points.
- Prepare formal written & visual communication for Managing Director.
- Support communication & digital marketing team with creating content for social media.
- Maintain necessary communication with our digital marketing agency regarding the delivery and quality of content.
- Oversee, monitor, and provide constructive feedback regarding the monthly content calendar and strategy.
- Participate in different award ceremonies with the company’s products, services, and projects; provide the necessary support for document preparation and presentation.
- Provide support for organizing internal and external workshops, seminars, and programs.
- Communicate with different stakeholders for research, and industry-specific learning; provide support in the pre-launch phase of the different business units.
- Analyze and provide insights for budget-related with the different business units.
- Carry out all the duties with complete discretion and high regard for confidentiality.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business from renowned UGC Approved Universities of Bangladesh.
- English medium background is preferable.
- 2-5 years of work experience in CXO Coordination & Business partnering
- Age 25 to 32 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication, with attentive listening abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills & communication capability in English.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across different teams and cultures, strong relationship-building skills, and service-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to multi-task and keep track of several projects running in parallel.
- Advanced computer skills and IT literacy, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); Google Workspace Applications (Google Docs, Sheet and Slides)
- Experience working with or for a multi-stakeholder.
- Able to interact effectively with senior management, and maintain the utmost professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Friendly Work Environment
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: 10th December 2022
Apply instruction: Please drop your Resume with a recent photograph to email@example.com mentioning the position name in the subject line.