No of Vacancy-(01)
- Experience in production-grade DevOps engineering
- Design, build, and automate new solutions centered around the Kubernetes container
- Utilize DevOps technologies for efficient continuous integration, deployment and delivery employing best-in-class monitoring and self-healing techniques
- Writing scripts to develop, maintain, improve services for delivering cutting-edge Dev/Ops functionality/infrastructure/environment that enables our engineers to build, release, and operate their software development projects
- Collaborate with our networking, infrastructure and deployment teams in deploying, maintaining and administering software infrastructure
- SQL, Relational DB (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) & Non-relational DB Knowledge (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Building and maintaining continuous integration systems in Jenkins
- Developing internal tools and workflows for large development teams
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems
- Working experience of different K8s tools like helm, dashboard etc.
- Proven work experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, and Docker compose
- Strong understanding about Microservice Architecture and microservice deployments
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with OS and hardware-level optimizations
- Working knowledge of automation tools (Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt/etc)
- Strong understanding in code repository systems such as Gitlab, Bitbucket, and Git workflows etc.
- Monitoring in EFK, ELK, Kubernetes health and KPIs and maintaining production-grade SLA for standard IT Operation
- Strong communication skill with different project developers and all users of the k8s cluster
- Experience of using GCP, Azure, and AWS for managing k8 cluster.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Related experience as per position preferably in IT enabled and/or Fintech companies
- Experience with Angular, Django and .Net ecosystem in the CI/CD Pipeline
- Experience with build systems (Webpack), container (Docker) and container orchestration system (Kubernetes).
The applicant should have experience in the following areas-
- Python, Bash, Powershell
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Helm, Dashboard
- Linux and Windows servers.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Excellent documentation and communication capability in English.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
As per company policy
Application Deadline: 15 February 2021
Send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|