- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and
- developing and implementing solutions.
- Provide business process expertise and assistance in Customer solution design in terms of Functionalities.
- Reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirement’s analysis with Customer.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Coordinate the meeting with Customer regarding requirement analysis.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Review and assist Customer on Business Blue Printing documentation and Software Requirement Documentation
- Monitoring functional deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects from Customer
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in any relevant field from any reputed University
- At least 05 years of experience as a business analyst in any relevant industry
- Strong domain knowledge of business process analysis and process mapping is preferred
- Previous Work Experience as working in BA role.
- Government Project experience would be prioritized
- Expertise in communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate,
- including published roadmaps, requirements, and other information
- A high degree of both technical expertise and business acumen.
- Strong results orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; track record of product success.
- Demonstration of outstanding communication skills internally and externally, across teams and functions.
- Demonstration of attention to detail, strong organization, and planning skills.
- Magnificent documentation skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multitasking ability.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Weekly Holiday: 2 Days
- Public holidays as gazette by the Govt. and organization’s decision
- Paternity / Maternity Leave
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary review: Yearly
- Mobile Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Prayer room facility
- Recreation facility: Table Tennis
- Friendly Work Environment
- Scope for Professional Development & Career Growth
- Other perks as per Company Policy
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023
Application Link: Apply Now