Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Team playing attitude with great leadership quality
- Sound computer knowledge specially in MS Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and take challenges.
- Very good written English and moderate ability to communicate verbally
- FULL TIME
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per Company Policy
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on your experience)
If interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
with proper subject.