Job Responsibilities :
- This position involves hands-on production work, translating design and concepts into web application having interactive user interface, multi-language, API development and integration
- Standard coding practice
- Review work from supporting team members to ensure quality execution
- Study and apply latest technology and design trends; suggest approaches to improve project and team outcomes
- Full stack web application development
- Designing interactive web pages.
- Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
- Work closely with the team to deliver impactful product initiatives.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE or relevant field.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional web application development experience
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
Compensation & other benefits
- Mobile bill,
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Senior Software Engineer” or apply online
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019